Free course for 15 to 21 year olds
DURING AUTUMN BREAK, 10 YOUNG RIDERS (15 to 21) HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND TO A FREE CUSTOM LEVEL COURSE AT PUR CHEVAL
MONDAY 24th AND TUESDAY 25th OF OCTOBER
BOOK NOW, IT’S FREE!
We would like to offer young riders the opportunity to spend two days at Pur Cheval to deepen their knowledge about Icelandic riding.
The course will take place over two days monday 24th and tuesday 25th of October:
- Lesson in the arena
- Ride out
- Theoretical lesson in order to learn more about the Icelandic Horse and its gaits
- One practical lesson
- On theoretical lesson
Activities and games around the Icelandic Horse will also take place over both days.
Everyone will be housed and fed by Pur Cheval’s team in a joint dormitory – bring your own mattress and sleeping bag.
In order to participate, the candidates have to fit the following criteria:
- Be between 15 and 21 years old (FEIF’S Young Riders’ age category)
- Have their parents’ authorisation to sleep alone, without direct supervision of an adult, in a flat above our stable (if under 18 years old)
- Feel comfortable in at least three gaits (walk, trot, canter/gallop)
- Be an FFE (Fédération Francaise d’Equitation) member
Each participant is free to bring their own Icelandic Horse.
If needed, our team can pick up and drop off participants at Briare’s train station (zip: 45250).
For more information and to register, please contact us.